For anyone looking to really up their wellness game, I always recommend getting an iTOVi Scanner for their home. Everyone hears me talk about how great this little tool is, but here's why:
I'm a total planner. (You should see my calendar!) Each week, I scan my self and my family (yes, sometimes even the puppies!). Using those reports helps guide our wellness plan for the week. I mean, how amazing is it to get a list of things to focus on?!
Just this morning I scanned for a few oils and products to support my cycle and hormones. How did it know I'm ending my cycle today?! The scanner is magical, I tell you! (but in all seriousness, it does surprise me over and over with it's reports.)
How do you use the scanner, you ask?
Well, it's a simple three step process:
- open the app on your phone
- turning on Bluetooth
- hold the scanner while it scans (be sure the metal prongs are touching your skin for an accurate reading)
Each scan takes anywhere from 1 minute to 3 minutes, and it all depends on the person. Don't worry if your scan takes longer! We're all different and that means all of our scans are different.
Once your scan is complete, you can view your report. Based on the feedback you can plan your weekly routines to address any areas in your life that need support.
Since my reading was all about hormonal support, I'll be incorporating oils like Cypress, White Angelica and Clary Sage into my routines.
Here's what my week's wellness routine will look like:
- AM / PM - diffusing Cypress, White Angelica and Neroli
- Monday - Adding dark, leafy greens to meals, a drop of Cypress to my tea to help finish up my cycle
- Tuesday/Wednesday - Using Clary Sage and White Angelica topically before meditating. My meditation will be centered around my body's needs as a woman, and the cycle support it's craving.
- Thursday/Friday - Getting out and moving! To help support your cycle as a woman and any aches and pains that arise because of it, getting out and walking or doing some sort of light exercise is great.
- Saturday - Reflect on the week
- Sunday - Scan for the following week!
Because this gal (yes, me, the planner) likes structure, being conscious of my body's needs is extremely important to me. I'm pretty aware of my body and having this tool to further support the self love and nutrition it needs is amazing.
If you've been wanting to try this scanner, and are local to the Long Beach / Orange County / LA area, send me an email and we can schedule a scan and tea date!
Email > firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy scanning, friends!
ITOVI IS NOT FDA APPROVED OR A MEDICAL DEVICE. THE ITOVI SCANNER REPORT SIMPLY SHOWS RECOMMENDATIONS BASED ON YOUR BODY'S REACTION TO FREQUENCIES.