September 2018’s Essential Rewards promos are here!Read More
Filtering by Category: young living
The best summer diffuser blends using Young Living Essential Oils.Read More
Perfect for keeping all those nasty bugs away!Read More
Yep. Literally the best $160.00 I’ve ever spent in my entire life and it was on the Premium Starter Kit with Young Living. The very best way to get started with essential oils. Seriously the best bang for your buck, not to mention all the perks that come along with it!!! We use oils from the kit daily, and lots of times we find ourselves using almost ALL of the oils from the kit daily.
The kit includes:
- Thieves – the healthy-keeper. It helps kill airborne yuckies, boosts immunity, and is just the greatest.
- Purification – gets rid of bad odors; I love it in our laundry and on any shoes with leather inserts! It also is great for spot treating blemishes.
- Copaiba – supports body’s response to irritation, it enhances other oils.
- Frankincense – Incredible for skin and immune systems, eases occasional and minor tension, promotes feelings of calmness and balance.
- RC – contains 3 different kids of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), it’s great for respiratory comfort.
- DiGize – supports a super healthy digestive system, eases nausea and upset/sour stomach.
- Lemon – naturally highlights hair, maintains energy levels, helps oily skin, calluses, cellulite, detoxing your body. The works.
- Stress Away – exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it.
- Peppermint – helps me enjoy springtime outdoors, Soothes occasional head tension, supports digestive system (it’s one of my go to oils for my sensitive tummy) promotes proper nasal and respiratory function! Love this stuff.
- Panaway – so many types of relief. Especially with muscles!!
- Lavender – “the Swiss Army knife of essential oils.” We use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. great for relaxation, sleepy cream, a calm environment for kids, and dry/chapped/irritated skin.
- Two pouches of NingXia Red. (The BEST drink on the planet!)
- 10 – dram bottles (Perfect for sharing samples).
- 10 Love It! Share It! Cards (Informative share cards).
- 10 – Sample Packets (Two sample packets each of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves and Peace & Calming.
- 1 AromaGlide Roller Fitment (Transform an oil bottle into a roller in one easy step).
- An issue of EO Magazine.
- Product Guide. And if you’re ready to make an investment in your health this winter you can go grab yours here.
Questions? Please reach out to me and we'll chat! >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of our favorite Halloween diffuser blends to get you in the trick o' treat spirit!Read More