Perfect for keeping all those nasty bugs away!Read More
Filtering by Category: health and wellness
Yep. Literally the best $160.00 I’ve ever spent in my entire life and it was on the Premium Starter Kit with Young Living. The very best way to get started with essential oils. Seriously the best bang for your buck, not to mention all the perks that come along with it!!! We use oils from the kit daily, and lots of times we find ourselves using almost ALL of the oils from the kit daily.
The kit includes:
- Thieves – the healthy-keeper. It helps kill airborne yuckies, boosts immunity, and is just the greatest.
- Purification – gets rid of bad odors; I love it in our laundry and on any shoes with leather inserts! It also is great for spot treating blemishes.
- Copaiba – supports body’s response to irritation, it enhances other oils.
- Frankincense – Incredible for skin and immune systems, eases occasional and minor tension, promotes feelings of calmness and balance.
- RC – contains 3 different kids of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), it’s great for respiratory comfort.
- DiGize – supports a super healthy digestive system, eases nausea and upset/sour stomach.
- Lemon – naturally highlights hair, maintains energy levels, helps oily skin, calluses, cellulite, detoxing your body. The works.
- Stress Away – exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it.
- Peppermint – helps me enjoy springtime outdoors, Soothes occasional head tension, supports digestive system (it’s one of my go to oils for my sensitive tummy) promotes proper nasal and respiratory function! Love this stuff.
- Panaway – so many types of relief. Especially with muscles!!
- Lavender – “the Swiss Army knife of essential oils.” We use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. great for relaxation, sleepy cream, a calm environment for kids, and dry/chapped/irritated skin.
- Two pouches of NingXia Red. (The BEST drink on the planet!)
- 10 – dram bottles (Perfect for sharing samples).
- 10 Love It! Share It! Cards (Informative share cards).
- 10 – Sample Packets (Two sample packets each of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves and Peace & Calming.
- 1 AromaGlide Roller Fitment (Transform an oil bottle into a roller in one easy step).
- An issue of EO Magazine.
- Product Guide. And if you’re ready to make an investment in your health this winter you can go grab yours here.
Questions? Please reach out to me and we'll chat! >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of our favorite Halloween diffuser blends to get you in the trick o' treat spirit!Read More
For anyone looking to really up their wellness game, I always recommend getting an iTOVi Scanner for their home. Everyone hears me talk about how great this little tool is, but here's why:
I'm a total planner. (You should see my calendar!) Each week, I scan my self and my family (yes, sometimes even the puppies!). Using those reports helps guide our wellness plan for the week. I mean, how amazing is it to get a list of things to focus on?!
Just this morning I scanned for a few oils and products to support my cycle and hormones. How did it know I'm ending my cycle today?! The scanner is magical, I tell you! (but in all seriousness, it does surprise me over and over with it's reports.)
How do you use the scanner, you ask?
Well, it's a simple three step process:
- open the app on your phone
- turning on Bluetooth
- hold the scanner while it scans (be sure the metal prongs are touching your skin for an accurate reading)
Each scan takes anywhere from 1 minute to 3 minutes, and it all depends on the person. Don't worry if your scan takes longer! We're all different and that means all of our scans are different.
Once your scan is complete, you can view your report. Based on the feedback you can plan your weekly routines to address any areas in your life that need support.
Since my reading was all about hormonal support, I'll be incorporating oils like Cypress, White Angelica and Clary Sage into my routines.
Here's what my week's wellness routine will look like:
- AM / PM - diffusing Cypress, White Angelica and Neroli
- Monday - Adding dark, leafy greens to meals, a drop of Cypress to my tea to help finish up my cycle
- Tuesday/Wednesday - Using Clary Sage and White Angelica topically before meditating. My meditation will be centered around my body's needs as a woman, and the cycle support it's craving.
- Thursday/Friday - Getting out and moving! To help support your cycle as a woman and any aches and pains that arise because of it, getting out and walking or doing some sort of light exercise is great.
- Saturday - Reflect on the week
- Sunday - Scan for the following week!
Because this gal (yes, me, the planner) likes structure, being conscious of my body's needs is extremely important to me. I'm pretty aware of my body and having this tool to further support the self love and nutrition it needs is amazing.
If you've been wanting to try this scanner, and are local to the Long Beach / Orange County / LA area, send me an email and we can schedule a scan and tea date!
Email > email@example.com.
Happy scanning, friends!
ITOVI IS NOT FDA APPROVED OR A MEDICAL DEVICE. THE ITOVI SCANNER REPORT SIMPLY SHOWS RECOMMENDATIONS BASED ON YOUR BODY'S REACTION TO FREQUENCIES.
Feel confident without comprimise with Young Living's new make up line, Savvy Minerals!Read More